Saturday, November 19, 2005

Film Buff

Since I got Adobe Acrobat from Sri, I decided to work on a 100 best films list. This is obviously a work in progress as I have not watched all the movies I probably should to make this kind of list, but it's for my entertainment, I guess.
Andrew's 100 Bestest Films of All-Time

Also, if you would like to see what films I watched in my first two years of college, I've kept a pretty good track, so here it is, along with ratings (italics means superlative).

Films Watched

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

no, not very many are ones i had seen previously. maybe a total of 25 or 30. I tend to avoid watching films twice. The only time I watch a film again is if it's playing at the Hop.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter
Online Degree Programs