Monday, September 12, 2005

British keyboards are funky

I slept most of the plane ride over, so I feel great--like today is really today and not a tack-on to yesterday. I'm apparently one of those annoying people who adjust to jet lag really well and want to get going as soon as they hit the ground.

I met two of the Dartmouth students who are on the trip on the plane ride over--one, Amanda Rosenblum, sat right behind me. We had quite a few delays involving an oil filter--apparently, someone had forgotten to replace it. I thought that was something my dad did, not the maintenance person for a whole fricking airplane.

My room is quite small, but comfortable. The brochure said 'linens provided,' so I didn't bring a towel. Bad move.

Not much more. I will post more as soon as something happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter
Online Degree Programs