Friday, September 16, 2005

iPod trouble

My iPod decided today that it would speak Korean from now on--all menus have turned to Korean, including whatever section lets me change it back to English.

Fuck.

Went to a play today--Victor, you'll be happy to hear that. The Accidental Death of an Anarchist by Dario Fo. Melissa took us all. Quite dandy.

I ate an entire 10" pizza today for dinner.

Sri, when are you getting into London? I want to come visit you when you're settled and can show me around. Or wait--you won't be in London--where exactly can we meet and can you show me about London anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

shouldn't we be doing this sort of thing over blitz...
sure sri. i just had your attention then, so i felt like taking advantage of the situation.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter
Online Degree Programs